Specialised Packages or one off Consultations
We know that ‘one size fits all’ is not the case with Hypnotherapy, this is why we have put specific packages together. One off consultations are available. Contact us today to discuss what suits your self-healing.
Quit Smoking Package
Ready to quit for good?
Feeling like you are on a merry go round? Hypnotherapy, NLP and Kinesiolgy can help you quite for good.
With the Quit Smoking Package you will receive;
- Pre Audio to listen to and begin the process of getting your unconscious mind to be a non-smoker
- We look at the triggers to break the habit for good
- 1 hour stop smoking hypnotherapy session
- Post Audio to listen to after and keep you as a non-smoker
Get ready to save money and reap the healthy rewards!
Healthy Eating Package
Ready for a better version of you?
Sick of the yo-yo diets? Feel like your on a roller coaster with your weight and you just want to get off? Hypnotherapy, NLP and Kinesiolgy can help.
With the Healthy Eating Package you will receive;
- Pre Audio to listen to and begin the process of getting your unconscious mind to be a healthy eater
- We look at the triggers to break the negative habits of eating unhealthy
- 3 x tailored weight loss hypnotherapy sessions
- Post Audio to listen to after and keep you as a healthy eater
Get ready to save money and feel great!
Release those habits!
Time to let it go!
Bad habits and addictions can be a thing of the past. Are you ready for change?
We can customise a program that will go to the core of your bad habit. Hypnotherapy has a high success rate and in some circumstances only one session is required. Contact Us to see whether this can work for you.
Have you wondered how effective Hypnosis is?
- 90.6% Success Rate for Smoking Cessation Using Hypnosis 90% 90%
- 87% Reported Abstinence From Tobacco Use With Hypnosis 87% 87%
- Hypnosis Subjects Lost More Weight Than 90% of Others and Kept it Off 90% 90%
Statistics are based on the following research.
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Depts. of Anesthesiology and Rehabilitation Medicine, Int J Clin Exp Hypn. 2001 Jul:49(3)-257-66 Barber J.
- PMID: 7862796 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
- University of Connecticut, Storrs Allison DB, Faith MS. Hypnosis as an adjunct to cognitive-behavioral psychotherapy for obesity: a meta-analytic reappraisal. J Consult Clin Psychol. 1996;64(3):513-516.