time to quit
What are your reasons to quit now?
Are you a Fed up Smoker that’s serious about quitting?
Have you tried everything, or think you have?
- Over the age of 18
- Do you want to look deeper into the triggers of why
- Willing to uncover any sabotage programs that maybe running on board?
- Willing to report back 1 month after the program has finished with your success story
- Want to look, feel and smell better
- Want to have more energy
- Want to save thousands of dollars
- Do you want to FINALLY kick the habit for good
Using a combination of Kinesiology to find the ‘Why’ and any triggers,
and Hypnotherapy to get the unconscious mind on board to FINALLY quit once and for all.
Quit in one session
- This three hour session is for the serious quitter.
- We get a complete indepth look at any ages of ‘why’ you have this habit.
- Using Hypnotherapy, you quit for good.
This program is for people who are heavy smokers and want to quit slowly
- I tailor the program to you, if you want to quit slowly, then thats what we do.
- Using the appropriate amount of sessions to quit for good on your terms
Tried it before
This program is for people who have tried Hypnotherapy before but went back on the smokes soon after
- We find the triggers
- We uncover any sabotage programs
- Finding any underlying benefits
We look for the triggers
Become a non-smoker rather than an ex-smoker
Enjoy extra cash in your pocket
Payment plans to help you become a true non-smoker
Have you wondered how effective Hypnosis is?
- 90.6% Success Rate for Smoking Cessation Using Hypnosis 90% 90%
- 87% Reported Abstinence From Tobacco Use With Hypnosis 87% 87%
- Hypnosis Subjects Lost More Weight Than 90% of Others and Kept it Off 90% 90%
Statistics are based on the following research.
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Depts. of Anesthesiology and Rehabilitation Medicine, Int J Clin Exp Hypn. 2001 Jul:49(3)-257-66 Barber J.
- PMID: 7862796 [PubMed – indexed for MEDLINE]
- University of Connecticut, Storrs Allison DB, Faith MS. Hypnosis as an adjunct to cognitive-behavioral psychotherapy for obesity: a meta-analytic reappraisal. J Consult Clin Psychol. 1996;64(3):513-516.
chat with us
Let's Get Started
Get in Touch!
Suite 1, 728 Old Princes Highway, Sutherland NSW 2232
0411 286 265